Please note: We have ceased trading - booking a room at the guest house is no longer available. Apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Welcome to the Carholme Guest House web site. From this website you can view details on our guest house, location, booking fees, and information on how to book. There is also lots of information on what's happening in and around Lincoln and its surroundings.
The Guest House dates back to the Edwardian period, it has been carefully renovated and decorated to keep many of its original features whilst ensuring you of a comfortable and relaxing stay while at our hotel. We are a family owned and run establishment and we pride ourselves on our cleanliness and customer service.
Carholme Guest House Hotel is a stylish town house with five individually designed and decorated rooms. All rooms are en-suite or have a private shower room and the room sizes vary across the range. For more information, please view Our Rooms.
We are an AA 4 Star rated Guest House Hotel and we also achieved a 4-star rating for hygiene in the Food Business Star Awards. So if you're looking for a clean and comfortable guest house with a relaxed and friendly atmosphere, then we are the place for you.
Reasons to Choose Carholme Guest House
- Our hotel is within walking distance of the City Centre, Cathedral, Bailgate, Brayford Wharf and many retail shopping parks.
- We are and always have been a non-smoking Guest House.
- We provide free parking permits or secure parking by prior arrangement.
- We are AA 4 Star rated and have a 4 star rating for Food Hygiene.
- All our rooms are en-suite or have a private shower room.
- All our guest rooms now have LCD TV's with Freeview.
- We provide free WI-FI for guests.
- We provide freshly prepared breakfasts with traditional Lincolnshire sausages and free range eggs. Vegetarian and special diets can also be catered for.
- Competitive prices and discounts for stays of three nights or more.
- Children are welcome.
So contact us by phone or e-mail now to make your reservation. Booking is always advised as it seems there is always something happening in Lincoln and we get booked up very quickly, especially during busy periods.